- About Us
- Design Process
- Contact Us
Part Time, Flexible In-Home Sales Designers Needed - We Book Appts (LA/SFV/South Bay)
ShelfGenie is rapidly expanding throughout Los Angeles. ShelfGenie, one of today's fastest growing franchise concepts in the custom kitchen design industry, is seeking talented Sales Consultants to design kitchen solutions. We design, build and install quality pull out, gliding shelves for existing cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom. We improve accessibility and increase storage!
Join our fast growing company with this part time, contract sales position that offers flexible scheduling. Web-based calendar allows you to set your own available times. You set your own hours and we set the appointments. Great commissions! We are aggressively marketing our products and services. We provide qualified leads as well as the necessary online and in-person training to turn those leads into sales.
This is a great opportunity for interior designers, professional organizers, remodelers, certified kitchen designers, and real estate salespersons. Ideal candidates are seeking supplemental opportunities to earn additional income with flexibility to arrange appointment times during the week.
For complete opportunity details and to submit an application visit www.shelfgenie.com/designer. Also see us on Youtube at www.youtube.com/shelfgenie - Why ShelfGenie.
Provide your contact information and a resume or brief description of your background and skills, especially sales and computer skills. Interviews will be done by phone and then in person.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage and perform in-home client appointments and follow-up
2. Design and sell organizational solutions
3. Educate customers on the ShelfGenie product collections
4. Demonstrate Product Samples highlighting unique features and benefits
5. Develop strong ongoing customer relationships and customer service
6. Successfully meet sales goals
7. Perform all required sales processes and administration, uploads, scans, and duties.
1. Designing, organizing and/or in-home selling experience preferred.
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, focusing specifically on developing relationships with clients.
3. Strong computer skills and the ability to adapt to new technology. Excel experience a must.
4. Ability to travel with own transportation throughout the South Bay to provide in-home appointments lasting approximately 90 minutes.
5. Required: Laptop, Scanner, Portable Printer, Cell phone
6. Required to enter program: $250.00 Deposit securing delivery of your Sample and Marketing Kit. Refundable with your tenth sale.