Part Time, Flexible In-Home Sales Designers Needed
ShelfGenie is rapidly expanding throughout the Calgary area. One of today's fastest growing franchise concepts in the custom kitchen design industry, we are seeking talented Sales Designers for our custom made home storage solutions. We design, build, and install quality pull out gliding shelves for existing cabinets in the kitchen, bathroom and elsewhere. We improve accessibility, organization, and increase storage!
Join our fast growing company with this flexible / part time, rewarding, contract sales position:
- Web-based calendar allows you control your schedule; you set your own hours and we set the appointments
- Generous commission for sales, as well as additional commissions for sales resulting from self-generated referrals.
- Our clients are eager to meet you: they have already requested an in-home design consultation
- No high-pressure sales
- You will be addressing real needs: you will help our clients to enjoy their homes and many of the activities that they love by providing solutions that improve accessibility, organization, and storage.
- You will be offering quality solutions with most of our products carrying a lifetime warranty
- First-class training and support
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications:
- Enjoys working with people, is a good listener with a gift for empathizing with clients and understanding their needs.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Able to relate solutions directly to the client's needs, in ways that are meaningful to them
- Able to help clients envision how their solution will positively impact their lives
- Ideally is already a member of Professional Organizers in Canada (POC) or would be interested in growing their skills through membership and training
- Presents a professional image to customers
- Is comfortable working with computers, especially web-based solutions and Excel
For complete opportunity details and to submit an application click the Apply Now button. Also see us on YouTube