We are seeking insured and licensed home improvement contractors who are both talented craftsmen and exceptional business operators.
ShelfGenie is looking for Installation Partners who are already talented craftsmen and know their way around a toolbox, square and level. This is not a 9-5 “job” but rather the chance to grow your business alongside ours. Installers receive a percentage of the net cost of the job to install Glide-Outs™. Another advantage to working with ShelfGenie is the additional work that many of our Installers receive from our clients.
ShelfGenie installation classes are scheduled each month in our Atlanta training facility and run Friday through Sunday. Led by a ShelfGenie Franchise Owner and instructor. Installers learn first-hand his time perfected techniques to measure and install all ShelfGenie products properly and efficiently supporting our Lifetime Warranty. Upon completion, each Installer is awarded the ShelfGenie Certificate of Installation.
Our training includes:
• Twenty-five+ hours of certification class
• Outline of tools and hardware needed for installation
• Complete review of ShelfGenie products and accessories
• Systematic ShelfGenie terminology
• Systematic ShelfGenie installation procedures
• Systematic measuring system (metric)
• Actual hands-on installation practice in our lab
• Time saving procedures we have already learned
• Data entry into the ShelfGenie computer system
• Product receiving process
• Trouble shooting techniques
• Accounting procedures
• Damage claim procedures
• Clear expectation of responsibilities
• Contact information for in-field support
• Orientation to national brand
• A final exam